Some Tips To Make It Happen
* To solve a problem or to reach your goal, you don't need to know all the answers in advance.
• But you must have a clear idea of the problem or the goal you want to reach.
• All you have to do is know where you're going.
• The answers will come to you of their own accord.
• Don't procrastinate when faced with a big difficult problem, break the problem into parts, and handle one part at a time. Remember, the Impossible can always be broken down in to possibilities.
• If you can get up the courage to begin, you have the courage to succeed.
• It's the job you never start that takes the longest to finish.
• Don't worry about what lies dimly at a distance, but do what lies clearly ahead.
• Your biggest opportunity is where you are right now.
• When you begin you are half done.